[bioontology-support] Web/REST service for Lexicon terms

Vivek Juluri vivek at mwebware.com
Thu Aug 1 07:24:00 PDT 2013

Thanks for your help. I was able to get the information.

It is returning lot of information, so i added optional parameter
"norelations=1". In the website it mentioned that it will give basic
information, but i am not getting definitions. Please see below URL

http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/ontology/1057?conceptid=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.bioontology.org%2Fontology%2FRADLEX%2FRID343&norelations=1&apikey=4ec89651-53fe-442b-a667-593b0e70d74c

Is there any way to get definitions and comments?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
vivek

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 12:26 AM, Trish Whetzel <whetzel at ucsd.edu> wrote:

> There are a set of "Term" web services [1] that can extract the
> information you've listed.
>
> Trish
>
> [1]
> http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services#Term_services
>

> dkNET Project Lead
> Ph: (858) 255-0478
>
> University of California, San Diego
> 9500 Gilman Drive, M/C 0446
> La Jolla, CA 92093-0446
>

> On Jul 30, 2013, at 12:12 AM, Vivek Juluri <vivek at mwebware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We have a requirement for finding Lexicon term details. Do we have any
> service which takes term as a input parameter and give all the details.
> (either in Json/XML)
> We would like to get following details:
>
>    - ID
>    - Full Id
>    - Comment
>    - Definition
>    - Synonyms
>
> Please let me know if you need any information from my side.
>

> --
> Thanks,
> Vivek

Vivek