[bioontology-support] [SPAM:###] Asesoris Loan and finance company.

asesrois_1 at libero.it asesrois_1 at libero.it
Sat Aug 3 06:08:39 PDT 2013

Asesoris Loan and finance company.
Calle diego Morillo 201
28980 Madrid Spain.

Attention:

Welcome to Asesoris Finance and Loan company, We Offer Private, Commercial
and
Personal Loans with an Interest Rate of 2.5% within the duration of 1 to 40
years repayment period, We give out loans  ranging from  $5,000.00 Dollars
$1,500,000.00 Dollars.
Our loan are insured for security reasons, Asesoris loan and finance company
is a legitimate Lending company that assist individuals and companies in
writing off their debt and gives restoration, interested person or persons
should contact MR,Fernando Hanandez Email..asesoris_c at aim.com please fill in
the link below properly so we can process your loan and give you further
update.

1. Full Names..........
2. Address..........
3. Country..........