[bioontology-support] ONTOLOGY ID 3216

Chung, Caty c.chung at med.miami.edu
Wed Aug 7 03:22:44 PDT 2013

Hello,

Today, early in the morning the latest BAO_GPCR ontology file has been updated.
On our site the link:
http://www.bioassayontology.org/bao_gpcr
redirects to:
http://www.bioassayontology.org/bao/BAO_GPCRv1.1_b2603.owl

Instead of waiting for the job to pick up the file later tonight I wanted to manually submit the Ontology to BioPortal.

The administration dropdown used to be next to the summary dropdown - see screenshot.  I looked under the login name and around.  Can you guide me through the site?

Caty