[bioontology-support] ONTOLOGY ID 3216

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 9 17:25:45 PDT 2013

The administration dropdown only appears if you are logged in and are the
administrator for the ontology that you are viewing. Unfortunately I seem
to have accidentally become the administrator for this ontology, probably
because I did a manual submission of the last version. I will fix this
next week.

(Note that there was no attached screenshot.)

Ray