[bioontology-support] ONTOLOGY ID 3216

Chung, Caty c.chung at med.miami.edu
Mon Aug 12 11:04:51 PDT 2013

Thanks Ray!
Let me know.

Caty
From: Ray Fergerson [ray.fergerson at stanford.edu]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 8:25 PM
To: Chung, Caty; support at bioontology.org
Cc: Przydzial, Magdalena J.; 'Stephan Schurer'
Subject: RE: ONTOLOGY ID         3216

The administration dropdown only appears if you are logged in and are the
administrator for the ontology that you are viewing. Unfortunately I seem
to have accidentally become the administrator for this ontology, probably
because I did a manual submission of the last version. I will fix this
next week.

(Note that there was no attached screenshot.)

Ray