[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Asiyah Yu Lin

Trish Whetzel plwhetzel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 11:57:52 PDT 2013

When the Search is not limited to a specific ontology, it limits results to
only ontologies with Status=Production. OSGF is described as status=alpha
[1]. If you check the box in the Advanced options to include "Non-production
ontologies" you will see a result. This just got me last week when
searching for terms from DOID...

Cheers,
Trish

[1] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/3214