[bioontology-support] isVersionOfVirtualOntology NCIt : wrong triple?

Hollink, L. l.hollink at vu.nl
Thu Aug 15 09:31:40 PDT 2013

Dear Bioportal support,

I think I discovered an error in the data behind the SPARQL endpoint.

I get the triple:
<http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/45400> <http://bioportal.bioontology.org/metadata/def/isVersionOfVirtualOntology> '1032' .

while i think it should be

<http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/45400> <http://bioportal.bioontology.org/metadata/def/isVersionOfVirtualOntology> <http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1032> .

As far as I can see the isVersionOfVirtualOntology property points to a URI rather then to a literal for all other ontologies. The error, if it is indeed an error, exists for all 16 versions of the NCI thesaurus.

I'm not sure if this is something you can fix or it is is an underlying problem of the NCI people, but I thought I'd let you know.

Best regards,
Laura