[bioontology-support] Delete View

Seifert, Sascha saschaseifert at siemens.com
Fri Aug 16 00:17:14 PDT 2013

Hi,

I wanted to create a view for Radlex.

Called Radlex3.9.1_OWL-DL

with Ontology ID: 2137

But I uploaded the wrong file, could you please remove that view from the portal.

Btw, today I created a new view with the same name but the correct file.

Thanks

With best regards,
Dr. Sascha Seifert

Siemens AG
Healthcare Sector
Imaging & Therapy Division
H IM SY ST TI
Hartmannstr. 16
91052 Erlangen, Germany
Tel.: +49 9131 84-9549
Fax: +49 9131 84-8691
Mobile: +49 15222 908839
mailto:saschaseifert at siemens.com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Brigitte Ederer, Klaus Helmrich, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen, Michael Suess; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322
Sascha