[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from zxs

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Fri Aug 16 14:48:12 PDT 2013

Name: zxs

Email: admin at carelex.org

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/50372

Comment:
Hi,
First thanks on behalf of many in the BioPharma industry who appreciate the efforts your team has made to create the BioPortal resource.

Question:  Our ontology 'CareLex' was recently renamed to 'Content Archive Resource Exchange Lexicon' by BioPortal staff.

As a result we have heard that its now hard for people to find the CareLex ontology.

--> Could you please add the search terms 'CareLex' and 'eTMF' to your search engine and link them to our ontology?

Our ontology is located at:  http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/CareLex

Thanks very much,
Zack Schmidt, Executive Director
CareLex.org a Non-profit