[bioontology-support] Delete View

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 16 16:15:30 PDT 2013

Done.

From: bioontology-support-bounces at lists.stanford.edu
Seifert, Sascha
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 12:17 AM
To: support at bioontology.org
Subject: [bioontology-support] Delete View

Hi,

I wanted to create a view for Radlex.

Called Radlex3.9.1_OWL-DL

with Ontology ID: 2137

But I uploaded the wrong file, could you please remove that view from the
portal.

Btw, today I created a new view with the same name but the correct file.

Thanks

With best regards,
Dr. Sascha Seifert

Siemens AG
Healthcare Sector
Imaging & Therapy Division
H IM SY ST TI
Hartmannstr. 16
91052 Erlangen, Germany
Tel.: +49 9131 84-9549
Fax: +49 9131 84-8691
Mobile: +49 15222 908839
 <mailto:saschaseifert at siemens.com> mailto:saschaseifert at siemens.com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard
Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief
Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Brigitte Ederer, Klaus Helmrich, Joe
Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y.
Solmssen, Michael Suess; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany;
Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684;
WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322

Sascha