[bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance image

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 16 16:31:33 PDT 2013

Responded to off list.

From: bioontology-support-bounces at lists.stanford.edu
Ibrahim, Ahmed
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 2:32 AM
To: support at bioontology.org
Subject: [bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance image

Hi,

I would like to obtain the Virtual Appliance image. I have sensitive data
which I am not allowed to process via the
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/annotator.

My account username = ibrahima

Kind regards,

Ahmed Ibrahim

  _____

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this
message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.