[bioontology-support] search concept definitions

Lee M Surprenant lmsurpre at us.ibm.com
Mon Aug 26 13:54:39 PDT 2013

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks Ray!

For the record, I did try the "history and physical" search but I did NOT
think to set the "include property values" flag.  For some reason I was
thinking it only affected the contents of what would be returned, not the
actual fields that are searched (similar to includedefinitions)

thanks,

Lee Surprenant
IBM Emerging Technologies | jStart Team
lmsurpre at us.ibm.com | (919) 543-8919