[bioontology-support] [BioPortal Notes] [Radiology Lexicon] New Term Proposal-Attending physician

Nicolas Le Novere n.lenovere at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 09:43:16 PDT 2013

Hello,

I keep receiving those messages. I am not at all involved in or
particularly interested by the radiology lexicon. I have no idea why my
e-mail has been linked to it.

Best regards

--
Nicolas LE NOVERE, Babraham Institute, Babraham Campus Cambridge, CB22 3AT
Tel: +441223496433   Mob:+447833147074   n.lenovere at gmail.com
orcid.org//0000-0002-6309-7327  http://lenoverelab.org/perso/lenov/
Skype:n.lenovere  twitter:@lenovere  http://nlenov.wordpress.com/