[bioontology-support] Error displaying NIFSTD

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 28 10:56:05 PDT 2013

Trish,

Your images only came through as thumbnails. I can't actually read them.
If the problem is related to asserted recursive inheritance in the
ontology then I believe that we show this as a tree with nodes expanding
recursively. We may change this behavior at some point but it is not a
high priority.

If the problem is something else then please send along better screen
shots.

Ray