[bioontology-support] BAO 2.0

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 30 17:54:33 PDT 2013

Just responded to a series of messages on this. The BAO-GPCR ontology is
now working in production. The error with the base BAO was noted in
another email (the load location is not an OWL file but is a directory).
Suggest that the ontologies be submitted to production until staging is
more reliable (next week).

Ray