[bioontology-support] Virtual Applicance Update

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 3 16:45:00 PST 2013

All,

We have a number of people requesting access to the Virtual Appliance
(VM). We are this week in the process of building a new version based on
the new (current) BioPortal backend. With luck this will be released early
next week.

We are no longer giving out pointers to the old VM as we think that it
would be a mistake for any users to begin working with that version at
this time.

If you have requested access to the VM, please be a bit patient. We have
noted your request and will send you then link when we have it .

Thanks for your understanding.

Ray