[bioontology-support] Extracting parent child relationships using the web service

AkiraYamaoka unknownnpc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 00:17:55 PST 2013

Hi Paul!

It works now. Thank you very much!

Paul R Alexander wrote
*
*
>  for all of them

But what include attribute should I use to get full hierarchy?

When I use include:parents , request return one parent element only & one
non-hierarchy element (you can see it on screenshot).
Request:
{
   "apikey":"my_hidden_api_key",
   "http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#Class":{
      "collection":[
         {
            "class":"http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/MDR/10002043",
            "ontology":"http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/MEDDRA"
         }
      ],
      "include":"prefLabel,notation,*parents*"
   }
}
Result:
<http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/file/n4652305/parents.png>