[bioontology-support] annotator

Jun Wan wan at genomequest.com
Thu Dec 5 12:12:01 PST 2013

Hi,

I am trying out the online Bioportal Annotator. I pasted in "Alzheimer
diseases", and used MeSH ontology, and expect the match of the entire
phrase "Alzheimer diseases" since it is a MeSH term, however, the matched
class is just "Disease", which is much broader discriptor. Did I missing
anything here?

Thanks!

Jun

This email message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify GenomeQuest immediately by
replying to this message or by sending an email to postmaster at genomequest.com
and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments without reading or
disclosing their contents. Thank you.