[bioontology-support] Radlex Terms

darfil2000 dfilippo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 12:40:54 PST 2013

Hello Paul: I am a Pediatric Radiologist in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I was
doing some research with Radlex terms and radiology reports in spanish
translated to english. As Vivek said, the annotator is not working at the
moment for Radlex ontology. I read your post about de URIs. Do you think
this could be fixed in a near future?
Thanks for your help,
Dario Filippo,
Buenos Aires,