[bioontology-support] New version of BioPortal Virtual Appliance

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 9 17:07:50 PST 2013

We have now a new version of the BioPortal Virtual Appliance, version 2.0.
This VM is built with our new, RDF triple store backend, the same
technology now used by the public BioPortal site.

If you are already a VM user then you can gain access to the new VM
through the link that you were originally given. If you have requested VM
access in the last few weeks then we will contact you shortly to provide
you access to this VM.

Ray