[bioontology-support] can't get apikey to work

Hollink, L. l.hollink at vu.nl
Tue Dec 17 03:05:37 PST 2013

Dear BioPortal support,

I have recently created a new account for a project in which we intend to use bioportal, called eurecaproject. However, I cannot get the apikey for this new account to work. For now, I am using my own personal old apikey in the project software, but it would be much cleaner if I could use the apikey that is part of the project account.

When I enter the complete query URL into a browser, I get: Internal error error_apikey_validation() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

Code snippets:
String apikey = "28be6cf1-10b8-4f26-8298-4cab4cd0c821"; // This is the eurecaproject apikey. It does not work
String apikey = "267ff7a4-a27e-427f-a374-aedc43968d28"; // This is my old personal apikey. It does work.

Do you have any what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Laura