[bioontology-support] Please don't change current REST services

Eamonn Maguire eamonnmag at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 08:30:34 PST 2013

Hi Ray,

We're working on porting all our code over to the new version of bioportal (I can refer you to the Java code if you’d like it for other users so they don’t have to do it themselves).

I have a question. I may have a few more by the time I finish. One is to do with paging. How do I remove paging. There is a limit to the calls of 500 items per page. However, I have some examples, e.g. dose where the number of results is quite large, nearing 1000. Is there a way of skipping the paging altogether?

Thanks,

Eamonn