[bioontology-support] Please don't change current REST services

Eamonn Maguire eamonnmag at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 14:56:46 PST 2013

  Well the problem is the speed (500 take a long time to load) and not
being able to make it completely parallel since I'll need the first call to
know how many pages to retrieve.

Also, how are you implementing the paging? Are you doing the query each
time then slicing the results according to the page size and requested page
number (to create an offset)? Or are results cached in some way to enable
pre-emptive speed ups of subsequent calls?

In summary, one call would be better for us, especially if implementation
is as I described in the former.