[bioontology-support] Downloading ontologies

Philippe Soares soaresp2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 04:42:55 PST 2013

Hello,
I'm a beginner with Bioportal and I'm trying to install my own v2 Virtual
machine (
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Category:NCBO_Virtual_Appliance),
which I downloaded. That appliance comes with an RDF store that does not
contain any ontologies (except for the PIZZA ontology). So... I'd like to
add a few of the existing ontologies to play with the annotator.

I'm trying to download Mesh from
http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/MESH/download?apikey=<http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/MESH/download?apikey=21bced33-0b78-45ea-9bba-85ef6e6ce161>

The download is interrupted each time when my file reaches around 20MB. Is
there a way to get the complete file ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Philippe