[bioontology-support] Downloading ontologies

Erik Fäßler erik.faessler at uni-jena.de
Thu Dec 19 09:45:56 PST 2013

If I may hook in here - I wrote today about ontologies I could begin to download but not finish. I MEDDRA is one of them.
Does this mean that all ontologies that quit download with “Internal server error” (BioPortal 4.0 API) are subject to licensing restrictions? Perhaps this would be a good error message. Also I’m wondering why I actually download a few pages of classes before getting the error.

Best,

Erik