[bioontology-support] BioPortal support over the year end holidays

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 20 11:25:10 PST 2013

Every year Stanford has a shutdown of all facilities at the end of the
year. This year the shutdown is from Dec 21 until Jan 6.

We will of course keep BioPortal running over the holidays. There will be
little other support available through this mailing list in this period.
We will only address problems that result in a system failure. We will
respond to all other bug reports and feature requests when we return the
week of Jan 6.

We wish you all a happy holiday season and look forward to working with
you again in the new year.

Ray