[bioontology-support] Internet server error when downloading ontology classes

manuelso manuelso at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 20 15:39:32 PST 2013

Hi Erik,

Thanks for reporting this issue. The bug is now fixed and the call to VANDF/classes page 27 works fine:

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/VANDF/classes?include=prefLabel,synonym,definition,parents,deprecated,notation,semanticType,cui,xref&pagesize=500&no_context=true&no_links=true&page=27

It also works for higher page numbers. Our patch fixes similar errors in other UMLS ontologies.

Best,

Manuel