[bioontology-support] synonym types not supported?

Erick Antezana erick.antezana at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 03:02:35 PST 2013

Hi,

I've been generating some OBO files that have specific synonym types
definitions (synonymtypedef,
http://www.geneontology.org/GO.format.obo-1_2.shtml).

My OBO file loaded into my virtual bioportal appliance; however, the
specific synonym types are not well displayed while inspecting a
term/entry/concept in the "Details" view...

Are synonym types defined in an OBO-formatted file supported?

cheers,
Erick