[bioontology-support] Visualization tab

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 7 10:32:43 PST 2013

Sina,

Copying Eric (the visualization guy). I don't understand this at all. I
can confirm that difference between what you see in your VM and what we
see. I believe that we are all pointing that the same instance of the
visualization software though.

Eric, any idea why this is happening? What would cause this visualization
configuration item to not show up?

Ray