[bioontology-support] Visualization tab

Eric Verbeek eric.l.verbeek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 10:49:56 PST 2013

Hi Sina and Ray,

The visualization is in JavaScript, and makes calls to the REST services
from there to the public BioPortal servers. I haven't worked with the VM
yet. Does the VM have internet access? Does the configuration for
BioPortal in the VM have different connectivity paths or requirements to
the REST servers than the visualization uses?

Sina, could you check a JavaScript error log or developer console for
errors? If you are using Chrome, you can access it with Ctrl-Shift-J, or
through Chrome's menu (the one with three stacked horizontal lines, on
all OSes). There might be some hints for me in the JS errors.

~Eric