[bioontology-support] Example request listed on the Bioportal mapping service wiki page is not working

Suranga Kasthurirathne surangakas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 01:08:06 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

My name is Suranga, and I'm a Sri Lankan student.
I'm quite new to NCBO, and am trying to get used to it.

I'm currently trying out 'Get a list of mappings for a
term<http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/BioPortal_Mappings_Service#Get_a_list_of_mappings_for_a_term>'.
Unfortunately, I cant seem to get it working, even after I replaced the API
key with my own. The URL offered as an example on the wiki page
(link<http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/mappings/concepts/1009?conceptid=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.org%2Fobo%2Fowl%2FDOID%23DOID_0000000&pagesize=10&pagenum=1&apikey=YourAPIKey>)
returns a 404 : Concept not found.
I'm having some trouble unraveling this, so I was wondering if someone
could point me to a correct url which would retrieve some test results.

--
Thanks and Best Regards,

Suranga

--