[bioontology-support] *Please send us quotation/buying your products

Arnette, Elizabeth ArnetEl at BOE.Richmond.k12.ga.us
Wed Feb 13 18:34:58 PST 2013

*Please send us quotation/buying your products
Good day, my name is Ricardo Perez, We wish to purchase a large quantity of your Products,
Please let us know on what price, terms and conditions you can supply,
please reply me to my private email address ricardoperez73 at yahoo.es with quotation! Thank you.
Ricardo Perez