[bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance Request

KAPOOR, NIKHIL kapoor at email.sc.edu
Thu Feb 21 11:34:24 PST 2013

Hello,

I am Nikhil Kapoor, a graduate student at the University of South Carolina (Computer Science and Engineering Department).

I would like to obtain a copy of the NCBO Virtual Appliance. I am working on a thesis which involves installation of a new image of the BioPortal at the Amazon EC2. I intend to import/install ontologies related to various fields. Dr. Michael Huhns, who is the Chair of my department is guiding me through this.

Please let me know how shall I proceed.

Regards,
Nikhil