[bioontology-support] see how two nodes are connected in the "Full Version" ?

Erick Antezana erick.antezana at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 05:55:30 PST 2013

Hi,

is there a way to only see how two nodes (classes/terms) are connected
in my ontology while using the "Full Version" of the visualisation of
ontologies in BioPortal? Ideally, I would "pin" two nodes and then
choose a menu option to filter out the nodes that are not relevant and
only be able to see the path(s) connecting the two nodes I chose...

cheers,
Erick