[bioontology-support] Produts From Numberone Biotech Inc.

Numberone Biotech Inc. cnnumberone at yeah.net
Sat Feb 23 18:10:44 PST 2013

Dear sir/Madam,
Thank you for your inquiry about our products.
We supply injectable steroid products. They are Nandrolone series, Boldenone series, Testosterone series, Trenbolone series and Drostanolone series.
Order quantity: As your request.
Payment type: Western Union.
Delivery time: within 15 days after get payment.
Shipping term: express mail (with registered tracking number, door delivery).
Supplying ability: 2000 vial per week.
Return policy: we will return your money if our products don’t have good effect.
You can learn the details of our products on our web: <numberone-cn.com>.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Brandon Zeng
Gerneral Manager
Overseas Sales Division