[bioontology-support] BioPortal SPARQL endpoint locally installed?

Erick Antezana erick.antezana at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 00:59:00 PST 2013

Hi Manuel,

many thanks for the information and pointers. I will get this
installed locally.

On more request: could you please provide some details about the
hardware you have? I would like to have an idea on the "machine's
size" (that is, memory, hard disk, CPU, OS, ...) so that we could
better enable such a local instance?

cheers,
Erick