[bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 2 11:42:15 PST 2013

Hi Kanix,

Can you send me your BioPortal username [1]? I can then provide your account access to the download link. Also if you can send a bit of information on your interest in the virtual appliance, e.g. annotate private data, that would be helpful for our record keeping.

Trish

[1] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/accounts/new