[bioontology-support] access to private ontology

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 7 09:46:05 PST 2013

Hi Michel,

Once logged into BioPortal, from the ontology summary page [1] click on the "Administer" menu and then select "Edit Ontology Metadata". On the new page in the section "Ontology Viewing Restrictions" add the BioPortal username of the individual you would like to grant permission to access ATC.

HNY2013!
Trish

[1] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/3021