[bioontology-support] access to private ontology

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 8 10:54:35 PST 2013

I was able to grant 'roky76' permission to the ontology via the "Admin" tab and it looks like this was committed based on the "Get metadata for a specific ontology version" web service call [1]. However the Web interface no longer displays the "Admin" tab for my account so I can not do any further testing. The issue with granting users access to an ontology is reported here [2].

In the meantime, is the user now able to access the ontology via the Web and Web services?

Trish

[1] http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services#Get_a_specific_ontology_based_on_a_version_id
[2] https://bmir-gforge.stanford.edu/gf/project/ncbo/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=4382&start=0