[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from IFAR

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Tue Jan 8 10:54:09 PST 2013

Name: IFAR

Email: esanborn at rockefeller.edu

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/3183

Comment:
Esanborn at rockefeller.edu

Hello: I submitted a new ontology (3183) on Sunday 1/6/13.  Twice today I have tried to go into edit details of the ontology and hit update but nothing is changing.  Am I doing something wrong? I am trying to edit the "description" and change the release date.

If someone could please email me at the above email address or call me at 212-327-8613 I would greatly appreciate it.  I am new to Ontologies and Bioportal so apologize if this is an ignorant question.

Thank you, Erica