[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from roky76

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 8 12:23:09 PST 2013

Hi Eric,

It should also be unlocked via the Web services, however there is a recent report of a bug related to ontology metadata updates and access permissions to the ontology that we are looking into. To confirm there are not any issues with the web service call itself, can you send the call that you tried?