[bioontology-support] OR search using RESTful API

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 16 18:26:33 PST 2013

There appears to be a bug when trying to use OR with the Search API as the results returned appear to be the same as when using AND. This issue is now reported: https://bmir-gforge.stanford.edu/gf/project/ncbo/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=4391&start=0

I am still reviewing examples of NOT with the Search API.

Trish