[bioontology-support] Bioportal

Jan, Asif asif.jan at roche.com
Thu Jan 17 08:46:03 PST 2013

Hello,

I need to setup a metadata repository, on the same lines as bioportal, and would like to know if I could host the system on my server for experimentation purposes.

Also, is it possible to get the source code of the system, extend it, and publish the changes back e.g. is the system developed in a collaborative manner.

Many thanks for your reply.

Asif

Asif Jan, PhD
Senior Solutions Architect
Diagnostics Global Medical & Scientific Systems

F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Diagnostics Global IT, FAR
CH-4070 Basel, Switzerland

Phone:+41 61 68 75241
Fax:+41 61 68 83082
Mobile:+41 79 104 0376
asif.jan at roche.com<mailto:asif.jan at roche.com>
www.roche.com<http://www.roche.com/>

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorized use of the information contained in this message is prohibited.