[bioontology-support] Bioportal

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 17 12:20:54 PST 2013

Hi Asif,

Yes, you are able to perform a local installation. Can you send me your BioPortal username [1]. The Virtual appliance download also includes the source code, however I don't believe there is a process to submit code back. Ray, is this still the case?

Trish

[1] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/accounts/new