[bioontology-support] OMIM update + New Feature request

Drashtti Vasant vasant at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jan 25 03:48:32 PST 2013

Hello,
I would like to request you to update the OMIM file since there are many
terms that are missing/not been updated . (I have come across 283 terms
till date).
Also, It would be great to add a feature in the API to retrieve multiple
concept - Ids  on a single request.

PS- I am attaching the file with OMIM ids for your reference, that have
missing terms in the BioPortal OMIM.

Regards,
Drashtti Vasant

--