[bioontology-support] ontology metadata

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 28 13:21:24 PST 2013

Hi Line,

To check, by update ontology metadata I gather you mean add new categories or groups or add a user as an admin of an ontology? If yes, then this can be done by working with the BioPortal Metadata ontology directly through Protege. Information on how to add or change categories, is provided here: http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Virtual_Appliance_FAQ#How_do_I_add_or_change_categories.3F

Trish