[bioontology-support] questions regarding our importation tests in stage.bioontology.org

bernard gibaud bernard.gibaud at univ-rennes1.fr
Mon Jul 8 00:20:46 PDT 2013

Hi Ray,

Benedicte Batrancourt and I made a number of importation tests during
the last week using stage.bioontology.org.

We are almost ready for importing our ontology modules into
bioontology.org, but we'd like to fix a number of remaining imperfections.

1. When we go on one of the ontologies we have imported, e.g. 'Mental
State Assessment', we cannot access the taxonomy using the 'BIOPORTAL
PURL' field: actually clicking the link
http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/OntoNeuroLOG-MSA leads to the
following message :  'We're sorry but something has gone wrong. Wehave
been notified of this error'

In fact, when we click on the 'version' filed, everything looks fine,
and the tree is shown normally.

How to fix that ?

2. Besides, we note that definitions are shown twice : for example if
you go on entity called  'instrument variable', you can see two
definition items, one called 'Definitions' and the other called
'Definition', with the same content (which is encoded in our ontology
using the  'http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#definition' annotation).

Same question: is it possible to fix that ?

Many thanks for your help. If you note any other things that you believe
we should change, don't hesitate to tell us.

Best regards,

Bernard Gibaud

--
Bernard Gibaud