[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] ... chomped of descriptions

Kenny Billiau billiau at mpimp-golm.mpg.de
Tue Jul 9 02:13:43 PDT 2013

Name: kebil

Email: billiau at mpimp-golm.mpg.de

Location:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/49450?p=terms&conceptid=XEO:00120

Comment:
Hi there,

Maybe I've raised this issue before, but it seems all descriptions of my
submitted ontology have been chomped off: they are missing start and end
letter. Maybe I'm doing something wrongly when formatting the ontology
before submitting? Any pointers would be welcome :)

I've been using the Protégé 4.2.0 (build 280) for editing.

wkr,
Kenny

Ing. Kenny Billiau                                Bioinformatics Group
Scientific Programmer
+49 331 567 8624                             billiau at mpimp-golm.mpg.de
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Plant Physiology
Am Mühlenberg 1, 14476 Potsdam-Golm, Germany
http://bioinformatics.mpimp-golm.mpg.de