[bioontology-support] EDDA Study Design Terminology submitted yesterday

Bekhuis, Tanja tcb24 at pitt.edu
Wed Jul 10 06:19:28 PDT 2013

Hello,

I wrote Trish Whetzel yesterday to point out that there are two instances of the EDDA Study Design Terminology appearing in the portal:

This is because I received an error message that something had gone wrong the first time I submitted the terminology. So I resubmitted. Additionally, when I switch to the 'terms' view I get the error:  'Problem retrieving terms.'

Please advise.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Tanja