[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from cahorne

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Wed Jul 10 06:57:28 PDT 2013

Name: cahorne

Email: cahorne at mit.edu

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/annotator

Comment:
Hi,

I am using the annotator feature, but anytime I click on a term matched in an ontology in the annotation results, a new window opens with an Error (for every term with multiple queries that I've tried). This was a problem yesterday afternoon as well.

It also won't let me select ontologies to filter the annotations (everytime I click select from list the window opens but is blank).

Is it possible to know when this issue will be fixed?

Thank you!
Chrysonthia